A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Partnow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Partnow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Partnow, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Autonomic Dysreflexia
- Bell's Palsy
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Memory Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Primary Headache Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Partnow graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Partnow has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Partnow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Partnow practice?
Dr. Michael Partnow practices Neurology near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Burlington, NJ.
See Willingboro Neurologists.