Learn more about Dr. Michael Partnow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Partnow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Partnow, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Autonomic Dysreflexia
- Bell's Palsy
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Memory Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Primary Headache Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Partnow graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Partnow has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Partnow MD is a male Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Partnow practice?
- Dr. Michael Partnow has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Partnow practices Neurology near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Burlington, NJ.
See Willingboro Neurologists.