Learn more about Dr. Michael Pasquale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pasquale is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pasquale
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Pasquale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pasquale, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasquale graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Pasquale has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Pasquale MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Pasquale practice?
- Dr. Michael Pasquale has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Pasquale practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Internists and Wilmington Cardiologists.