A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pasquale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pasquale is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pasquale, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasquale graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Pasquale has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Pasquale MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Pasquale practice?
- Dr. Michael Pasquale has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Pasquale practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Internists and Wilmington Cardiologists.