Dr. Michael Pasque Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Pasque?

Patient 10 years ago

Posted on December 18th, 2013

He did triple bypass on my heart. Wonderful surgeon. I feel get and owe it to his surgeon that I am still here

EXCELLENCE...in cardiology.

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

Dr. Pasque SAVED MY LIFE...He is an excellent doctor in the field of cardiology. He made the options I had very specific and concise. He did not spare me the percentages of IF I did not have the surgery. He made certain that I knew the risks involved. He did not sugar coat the procedure OR the quality of life I might have if I did NOTHING. You did his bypass in 2003. We love Dr. Pasque. Patient and his wife... ( wife I really love you...I shall always remember the book you were reading at the time you did my husband's surgery...PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE...and you told me how to came to BE a BELIEVER...God bless you...My husband is still here...Amen...

Posted on August 10th, 2017