Overall Review

March 8th, 2016
Dr passerello is a very knowledgable Internist.He's always very personable and will spend the necessary time with you you need.

December 8th, 2015
Both Dr. Passarello and his assistant Ashley Daves are very caring and take all the time needed. They don't make you feel like they have to rush to get to the next patient.

July 26th, 2012
The Best!!
Dr. Passarello has been my doctor for 20 years, & later, my husband also became his patient. He always listens to his patients' concerns & he spends as much time with his patients as necessary. He's an excellent doctor & we trust him explicitly.

September 18th, 2011
An excellent physician
Dr. Passarello is a great internist. I've been his patient for about 5 years and he has taken excellent care of my needs on a consistent basis. He is attentive and genuinely concerned about problems, whether minor or potentially more serious. He always takes time with me and I always feel as if I've had all my questions/concerns addressed by the time I leave the office. His nurse (I think her name is Beth Anne) is an absolute delight -- professional yet appropriately funny. The group practice of which Dr. Passarello is a part has a front office/reception staff that is not the friendliest, however. Nevertheless, for quality of care, I personally recommend Dr. Passarello very highly.

August 22nd, 2010
Compassionate and Caring
I usually get the first appt of the day so wait time is nothing at all. Dr. P is caring and compassionate and always listens to you and takes as much time as you need. I really am happy my husband and I have found the perfect doctor.