Internists

501 20th St
Ste 404
Knoxville, TN 37916
865-522-6964
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  The Best!!  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

Dr. Passarello has been my doctor for 20 years, & later, my husband also became his patient. He always listens to his patients' concerns & he spends as much time with his patients as necessary. He's an excellent doctor & we trust him explicitly.

|  An excellent physician  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2011

Dr. Passarello is a great internist. I've been his patient for about 5 years and he has taken excellent care of my needs on a consistent basis. He is attentive and genuinely concerned about problems, whether minor or potentially more serious. He always takes time with me and I always feel as if I've had all my questions/concerns addressed by the time I leave the office. His nurse (I think her name is Beth Anne) is an absolute delight -- professional yet appropriately funny. The group practice of which Dr. Passarello is a part has a front office/reception staff that is not the friendliest, however. Nevertheless, for quality of care, I personally recommend Dr. Passarello very highly.

|  Compassionate and Caring  |  show details
by Maggie on Aug 22nd, 2010

I usually get the first appt of the day so wait time is nothing at all. Dr. P is caring and compassionate and always listens to you and takes as much time as you need. I really am happy my husband and I have found the perfect doctor.