A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Passero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Passero, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Passero graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Passero has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Passero MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Passero practice?
- Dr. Michael Passero has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Passero practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH and Chardon, OH.
See Akron Internists, Akron Pulmonologists, Akron Critical Care Practitioners, and Akron Sleep Medicine Doctors.