A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Passero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Passero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Passero
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Passero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Passero, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Passero graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Passero has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Passero MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Passero practice?
- Dr. Michael Passero has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Passero practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Akron, OH.
See Akron Internists, Akron Pulmonologists, Akron Critical Care Practitioners, and Akron Sleep Medicine Doctors.