Dr. Michael Patellos Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Michael Patellos?

never again.

Posted on August 19th, 2011

I was shocked to learn that for a being a doctor, you would assume he is interested in improving the quality of life. Unfortunately this is not the case. I have seen Patellos and his true colors and it is ugly. Not only has scarred me but my family as well. I once trusted doctors and now it will never be the same. I kid you not it was that terrible. This person, believe it or not, has gone out of his way to purposely ruin peoples lives for a reason that is still unknown. Its frightening to know this man is a higher up at methodist occupational for the IU health (formally clarian health) organization. I am warning you to stay away from this man and keep your information away from him. Behind his smiles and I am not the only one to know this secret but he is very bad person. AVOID THIS PERSON. I would hate for this man to do to you what he has done to this family. I am sorry but details are very private but please take this evaluation seriously. This also goes to people that work in medical field as well, this is a bad bad man and he will ruin you if you are not careful for the sake of himself and his sick thoughts. I hope this helps.