A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Patete:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Patete is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patete
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patete Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Patete, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patete graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Patete has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Louis Patete FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Patete practice?
- Dr. Michael Patete has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Patete practices Otolaryngology near Venice, FL.
See Venice Otolaryngologists.