Learn more about Dr. Michael Patete:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Patete is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patete
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Patete Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Patete, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patete graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Patete has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Louis Patete FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Patete practice?
- Dr. Michael Patete has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Patete practices Otolaryngology near Venice, FL.
See Venice Otolaryngologists.