Dr. Michael Patipa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Patipa?

ms

Posted on February 18th, 2016

first, one of your review said the office was dirty. I have to say that is absolutely not true. the office is very clean . I was concerned because it was my first visit. What the writer said in her review is very misleading. Dr. Patipa is friendly and very understanding of your fears. The staff is also very courteous and helpful. Dr. Patipa is ok in my book

Find someone Else

Posted on February 5th, 2016

Went to see him about surgery. Said he would and could do it. It was eawy and would help my vision. Paid out of pocket to have special test he ordered. Went back and after waiting one hour in the office was told that surgery was not possible because I would not look good. He is a very bad liar, On visit one he showed me how I would look. Charged me $80.00 for a 5 minute appointment. Disgusting. I will be speaking to Medicare about this nonsense. He could have called me. That is what a doctor would have done. He is a business man who went to medical school- and can't stop bragging about how good he ia, Ugh!!

The best

Posted on December 30th, 2014

I had the best experience with Dr Patipa he fixed my problem and I found the importance of repetition extremely helpful and needed in a doctor office. Often doctors barely talk to you for a minute I appreciated his time and knowledge and expertise. Only doctor Id let touch my eyes.

My rating for Dr Patipa

Posted on May 1st, 2014

Dr. Patipa is #1 in my book & I would highly recommend him to anyone!!

Arrogant/pompus

Posted on January 15th, 2014

First had to wait 1:45 with no apology. He remembered me from 2006 and didn't like that I said his office was dirty and unkept (like a 3rd world doctors office) Very inconsiderate of other peoples time , it's all about him and his cell phone calls. Just glad I found out about his non mannerisms before any work was done. I would never recommend him.

Good beginning, bad ending

Posted on August 27th, 2013

Very charming, appears very knowledgeable but repeats same thing again and again as if he had told exactly the same thing to many patients. Made in error which is causing problems and he will not correct the error.

Deb

Posted on March 13th, 2011

My entire surgical experience with Dr. Patipa was beyond comparison. He was very patient with me and my husband and explained things in terms that I could easily understand. He fixed my problem even though a plastic surgeon and an oculoplastic surgeon said that it couldn't be fixed.

Posted on November 15th, 2017