Learn more about Dr. Michael Patmas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Patmas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Patmas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patmas graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Patmas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patmas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 9 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Patmas practice?
Dr. Michael Patmas practices Internal Medicine near Eagle, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland, CA.
See Eagle Internists.