A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Patriarco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Patriarco, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Patriarco, DO, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Patriarco graduated from Des Moines University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Patriarco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Patriarco DO and FACOG is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Patriarco practice?
- Dr. Michael Patriarco has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Patriarco practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.