Obstetrician & Gynecologist
250 Cetronia Rd
Ste 305
Allentown, PA 18104
484-223-3279
Locations and availability (6)

|  Horrible staff  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2013

I will not be returning to this office again. I have never seen a more unprofessional staff. They were rude, did not have proper medical knowledge and were not prompt with returning phone calls. I called about my incision that had opened and had to leave three messages on the answering machine. Finally one hour later and my fourth call I got a live person. Tanya answered the phone and after telling her that I tried calling several times and that I was worried about my incision being infected and open, she stated she was in the middle of something and would have to call me back!!! I immediately asked for the office manager. She was only slightly helpful and made excuses for her rude staff and never apologized! When I finally got in for an appointment 3 hours later, I was shaking and upset and in pain. The girl who had answered the phone originally, Tanya, took me back to the exam room. She proceeded to have no knowledge of what was needed in the room. The doctor had to help her find everything!!! This all happened one year ago and I thankfully have not needed to call them since, until yesterday! I waited all day and never received a call back, so I called back today and Tanya answered! She proceeded to be her typical rude and unprofessional self. This is the last time I am treated poorly by this horrible medical staff.

|  Good doctor, terrible staff.  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2013

My experience with this doctors office staff was enough for me to never return there again. It's a shame because he is really a good doctor but the staff is very rude and unprofessional. From not receiving callbacks to being told that I could not speak to the doctor about pregnancy concerns I was having until the following week and was told to go to the ER even though it was not an emergency.

|  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

-had an awful time getting test results back from office...they one time forgot to call even though results were back (results telling me I was pregnant) and then another time they didn't call me so I needed to call and got answering machine. Didn't get answer until next day and them they told me they might have misplaced my results soni needed to wait. Those results were to tell me I miscarried to pretty important tests for me.Receptionist were unprofessional as well. Asking me why I was in (to get an ultrasound forMiscarriage...something I really wanted to broadcast)

|  He is the best!  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2011

Dr. Patriarco is the best OBGYN. My daughter was born 6 weeks premature and he had to conduct an emergency C-section. I was a total mess, but he managed to calm me down and help me through it. He has a very soothing nature about him, but is also very skilled. Every time I have an appointment the nurses ask me how the kids are doing. He always calls me "kiddo" and I really feel that he treats me as good as he would treat family.

|  BEST OBGYN IN LEHIGH VALLEY  |  show details
by Rebecca on Dec 10th, 2010

if you want a doctor who gives honesty and integrity with every appointment, Dr. Patriarco is the one to turn to. I've had him since I was 15 and I went with him from College Heights to his new practice. I will NEVER change OBGYN's. He will be delivering my twins and I wouldn't have anyone else do it. He's gentle during each procedure, never felt a pinch or pain. GREAT OBGYN! BEST IN THE VALLEY!!