A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Patrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Patrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Patrick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patrick graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Patrick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - Fountain Blvd
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - High Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dennis Patrick MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Patrick practice?
- Dr. Michael Patrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Patrick practices Pediatrics near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pediatricians.