The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Patten
Dr. Michael Patten, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Patten is affiliated with St. Mary`s Hospital, Saint Mary's Medical Center and Good Samaritan Medical Center - West Palm Beach. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Patten has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Michael Patten is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Dr. Louis Viamontes
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 0.17 mi37
Dr. Justin Kearse
Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 0.63 mi11
Dr. Andrew Seltzer
Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 0.63 mi33