A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Patzakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Patzakis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Patzakis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Soft Tissue Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Patzakis graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Patzakis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patzakis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Patzakis practice?
Dr. Michael Patzakis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Marino, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.