Learn more about Dr. Michael Patzakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Patzakis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patzakis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patzakis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Patzakis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Soft Tissue Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Patzakis graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Patzakis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Patzakis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Patzakis practice?
- Dr. Michael Patzakis has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Patzakis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.