Dr. Michael Paulsell Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Michael Paulsell?

Decent, Yet Discriminatory

Posted on June 19th, 2017

He made it clear he didn't want to be there-at the initial diagnosis, nor at the follow-up. He took my gallbladder out. I was treated poorly because I'm on Medicaid--I'm also 100% sure I would have been treated decently if I was on any other type of insurance, instead of the waste of life he and his staff clearly view me as. At the follow-up appointment, every single member of the staff, including him, literally laughed out loud at me, to my face. The nurse didn't even bother to take my vitals to make sure I was ok! Classism is very real, and nowhere is it more palpable than by medical "professionals." ProTip: If you would ONLY like to treat rich patients such as yourself, please STOP accepting Medicaid and Medicare.

Posted on August 12th, 2017