A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Paveloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Paveloff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paveloff
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Paveloff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Paveloff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Paveloff graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Paveloff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Paveloff MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Paveloff practice?
- Dr. Michael Paveloff has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Paveloff practices Ophthalmology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Ophthalmologists.