Ophthalmologist (eyes)

3.0

by Amanda on Jan 23rd, 2015

The Wait time to see him is 1 hour. His staff is very nice, except for his coordinator, Bea. She is the worst in the business. As a fellow woman, I couldn't believe how condescending she was to me. I will not refer my friends to him because of her.

I could not hope for a more outstanding eye doctor! show details I could not hope for a more outstanding eye doctor!
Feb 29th, 2012

I was VERY pleased with this physician, but switched to another one because with the new one there would be no co-payment. My experience in exploring other opthamologists was VERY disappointing, and I decided to go back to him because of his obvious superiority. The co-pay (small) is definitely worth it, given that I have a number of eye diseases and the other physicians were so inferior. He is intelligent, gives you lots of time to ask questions, and besides being an excellent clinician, he is really a genuinely nice guy. He volunteers his time every year with Doctors Without Borders. Once I said to his receptionist that I didn't want to take up his time by asking questions, and she said, "That is what we are here for". The other doctors had NO time to answer (important)questions. His staff is very well trained and kind and polite across the board. I cannot say enough good things about him. If you watch him on TV and wonder if he is really so terrific in real life.... HE IS.

Nov 29th, 2011

Don't waste time seeing anyone else.-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

Thanks Dr. Paveloff! show details Thanks Dr. Paveloff!
Sep 6th, 2011

Dr. Paveloff spent a lot of time with me answering my questions and explaining the procedure and technology. His staff was great as well, answering my questions and making me feel comfortable. The office itself is very nice. It's spacious and homey, not stale and closed-in like most Dr. Offices can be. For any issues with vision/eyes, I would highly recommend Dr. Paveloff!