A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pawel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pawel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Pawel graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pawel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Pawel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Pawel practice?
- Dr. Michael Pawel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Pawel practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.