A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pawel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pawel
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Pawel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pawel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pawel graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pawel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Pawel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Pawel practice?
- Dr. Michael Pawel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Pawel practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.