Dr. Michael Payment Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Payment?

Mikey

Posted on November 13th, 2017

Posted on May 27th, 2017

Would not recommend ! Was admitted to hospital with a radial blood clot that resulted in emergency surgery due to a heart cath performed by Dr Payment

A Fine Healthcare Professional

Posted on March 29th, 2017

Dr. Payment is an amazing physician. He is knowledgeable, caring, no nonsense professional. His staff is top notch and very patient-centered. I always feel like I am receiving the best care when I am in their hands.

Posted on October 18th, 2015

I was very pleased with dr. Payment. He spends time explaining your diagnosis or any questions you may have. His staff is courteous and knowledgable. I've never waited a long time in the waiting room and the building and offices are beautiful. No complaints here.

Posted on October 16th, 2015

He took time with me, did a thorough exam, answered all of my questions. He was not in any hurry to move on to the next patient. I felt as if I was his only patient of the day. Everyone at his office was very friendly. Don's waste your time looking for any other cardiologist, Dr. Payment is the guy for you to see.

Posted on September 24th, 2014

For my first visit to Dr. Payment, I waited for over 2.5 hours only to leave without him ever coming in. If that is how he handles his office, I surely do not want him to be my heart doctor. After having a scare with a first time experience with a possible heart condition, the last thing someone needs is a doctor that can not even take time to see the new patient in a timely manner..

Best Cardiologist in Mississippi

Posted on September 22nd, 2009

I had to wait a little longer than I expected on my first visit, it was worth it. Dr. Payment treated me like he had all day to spend with me. He was VERY personable and thorough. A nurse friend of mine recommended him (nurses know)and I was very pleased with him and his all of the staff in his office. He correctly diagnosed my problem and fixed it by putting in a stent. Another local cardiologist told me there was nothing wrong and blew me off. Dr. Payment saved my life and I am eternally grateful.

Posted on October 22nd, 2017