A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Payne
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Payne Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Payne has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stephen Payne MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Payne practice?
- Dr. Michael Payne has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Payne practices Radiation Oncology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Radiation Oncologists.