A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Peace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Peace is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peace
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Peace Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Peace graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Peace has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Dallas Southwest Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Christopher Peace DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Peace practice?
- Dr. Michael Peace has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Peace practices Family Medicine near Seagoville, TX.
See Seagoville Family Physicians.