A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Peace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Peace is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peace
Education & Awards
Dr. Peace graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Peace has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Dallas Southwest Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Christopher Peace DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Peace practice?
- Dr. Michael Peace has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Peace practices Family Medicine near Seagoville, TX.
See Seagoville Family Physicians.