A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pearl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pearl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearl
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Pearl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pearl, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearl graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Pearl has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lawrence Pearl MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Pearl practice?
- Dr. Michael Pearl has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Pearl practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.