A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pearl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pearl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearl
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pearl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pearl, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearl graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Pearl has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lawrence Pearl MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Pearl practice?
- Dr. Michael Pearl has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Pearl practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.