A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pedoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pedoto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pedoto, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pedoto graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pedoto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Khn - Kettering Medical Center - Sycamore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Pedoto MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Pedoto practice?
- Dr. Michael Pedoto has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Pedoto practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Vandalia, OH and Springboro, OH.
See Dayton Physiatrists, Dayton Pain Management Doctors, and Dayton Cardiologists.