Learn more about Dr. Michael Pedoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pedoto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pedoto
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pedoto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pedoto, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pedoto graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pedoto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Good Samaritan Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Pedoto MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Pedoto practice?
- Dr. Michael Pedoto has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Pedoto practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Physiatrists.