Dr. Michael Peelle MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

no change

November 10th, 2016
There are no words for this person. The things said and what he assumed have me not wanting to visit another dr.

September 20th, 2016
Workmans comp
Doctor came in did exam looked over MRI told me there was nothing he could do to help me. Referred me for pain management. No compassion for how much pain I was in or my condition.

March 18th, 2016
Dr.Peele treats you like you're nobody.He doesn't listen to what you're trying to tell him, he thinks because he's the doctor that what you are saying is not right. six months after he operated on me I was still having pain he told me that was not possible, he told me to live a healthier lifestyle.I told him I do he said not possible because you need to lose weight the last time I checked 116 pounds was not fat.

March 16th, 2016
needs to loose his license. this man does not know what he is doing. clearly shows problems with my MRI and said nothing else he can do. it was, find out what the problem is and never even went over the MRI with me at all. hate to say it cause i do not like slandering peoples name but i speak the truth, this man is worthless. dont wast your time or money

March 1st, 2016
I wish I would have read these reviews before seeing him. A workers comp case is what I have. If I could give a negative I would. This guy doesn't seem to care, he just looks at you as if your the next bum of the street looking for a handout. Having back pain is no joke, but in his case it is. (Patient Beware) keep looking

February 29th, 2016
A surgeon of perfection
I owe Dr Peele my life. No, I am not being melodramatic. He was the one who correctly diagnozed me when others overlooked the MRI evidence of my C6-C7 disc deterioration. He fixed me up so perfectly, no scaring is noticable on my neck and most importantly - I am no longer in excrutiating pain. My nerve damage was caught early enough and just a couple of years later it was all restored on it's own. I was at the end of my rope, when I met with this fantastic surgeon. He was very patient and informative in the pre-op appointment. His bedside manner is kind, compassionate and sincere. He really is a surgeon from God. Bless you and your family, Doctor! 5 years later and I am still grateful to you every day, as is my family

February 19th, 2016
SUPERB!!!!
I've been to several doctors offices, but I've never had such a great experience until I was taken care of by Dr. Peelle and his outstanding team. I felt very welcomed and all of my questions were answered. The team made me feel like family and not just another patient walking through the door. I would recommend anyone who is looking for a professional physician with a professional team to see Dr. Peelle.

February 19th, 2016
Great Doc
This Dr. is fantastic! His staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. And the Physicians Assistant took his time explaining my diagnosis. They definitely go the extra mile to keep their patients happy and healthy!

February 15th, 2016
THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!!
Dr. Peelle, Thank you for giving my mother her life back. You were a our last resort after numerous visits to the Neurosurgeon and Orthopedic Surgeons. The pain meds and cortisone shots stopped working.You were very matter of fact about her Spondyloarthrosis and her surgery results. You saved her and I will be in total debt to you. When she came to you ,she couldn't walk and was in severe agony, now she is walking around with a walker and the stabbing pain in her back and legs are gone. Its has been 9 days since her surgery and she is almost good as new at 79 years old. You and your wonderful staff are a Godsend. I will always sing your praises because you have given me my mother back.

October 27th, 2015
Was involved in a fender bender that has left me with daily headaches and burning sensations in the lower neck. Nothing is visible on the x-rays. When the doctor reviewed the situation, I felt he minimized the situation and pain. As we were leaving the exam room, he made a joke about bad drivers and said he would refer me to another doctor for a shot that could bring down the swelling. Haven't heard from the doctor's office in two weeks. Must not be important.

August 27th, 2015
Totally unimpressed
Went to Dr. Peelle because there was no availability at Midlands Orthopedics and my husband was in severe pain and missing work. The doctor spent all of MAYBE 30 seconds doing a physical exam of my husband (who works in construction for a living, is in relatively good shape, and only 32 years old). My husband has worked (against advisement) on a severely sprained ankle, AND with a nasty case of the flu in the past....he does NOT miss work. For him to even agree to make the appointment (I insisted, because he could not walk without almost immobilizing pain) I knew he had to be in significant pain. After 30 seconds my husband was "diagnosed" with a muscle strain, given a couple of scripts (steroid, muscle relaxers, and mild (non narcotic) pain pills) and the doctor left the room. A nurse came back with the script and told us we were good to go. No work excuse, no follow up instructions, no brace to get him through in the meantime. Totally disappointed in the lack of compassion and caring demonstrated by this doctor. Will NEVER go back here.

July 24th, 2015
Dr called it like it was. No surgery recommended for scoliosis. His care was represented in his reassurance that surgery was not necessary.