A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Peggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Peggs, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peggs
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Peggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Peggs, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peggs graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peggs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Peggs MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Peggs practice?
- Dr. Michael Peggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Peggs practices Ophthalmology near Bay City, TX.
See Bay City Ophthalmologists.