Learn more about Dr. Michael Peggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Peggs, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peggs
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Peggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Peggs, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peggs graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peggs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Peggs MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Peggs practice?
- Dr. Michael Peggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Peggs practices Ophthalmology near Bay City, TX.
See Bay City Ophthalmologists.