A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pelletier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pelletier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pelletier, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelletier graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pelletier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Medical Center
- Maury Regional Medical Center
- North Side Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jean Pelletier MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Pelletier practice?
- Dr. Michael Pelletier has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Pelletier practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbia, TN.
See Columbia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.