A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Penrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Penrod is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Penrod, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Penrod graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Penrod has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jason Penrod MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Penrod practice?
- Dr. Michael Penrod has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Penrod practices Internal Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists.