A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Perera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Perera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perera
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Perera, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perera graduated from University Of Colombo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Perera has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Perera MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Perera practice?
- Dr. Michael Perera has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Perera practices Allergy & Immunology near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Allergists.