A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Perera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Perera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Perera, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perera graduated from University Of Colombo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perera has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gerard Perera MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Perera practice?
- Dr. Michael Perera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Perera practices Allergy & Immunology near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA.
See Arcadia Allergists.