A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Perez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Tamaulipas, Tampico.
Dr. Perez has 19 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael DR Perez MD is a male Nephrologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Perez practice?
- Dr. Michael Perez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Perez practices Nephrology near New York, NY.
See New York Nephrologists.