A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pergament:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pergament is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pergament, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Pergament graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Pergament has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee Pergament MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Pergament practice?
- Dr. Michael Pergament has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Pergament practices Urology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Urologists.