Rheumatology

222 N 12th St
Suite Ll
Reading, PA 19604
Locations and availability (2)

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2013

Dr. Perilstein took time to talk to me and get to know some background information as this was my 1st appointment. He did a thorough examination,answered all questions. He made me feel relaxed and I would highly recommend him. He did not rush me through like most doctors do today but spent a long time with me. I'm so glad I have found him to help me with my arthritic knees.

|  He is the Best Doctor, for my Fibromyalgia  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2012

Since '93 I have , been helped, guided, treated, by Doc. Peirlstein.He is a Saint in my eyes...and his staff is AMAZING, they will do all they can to get you in ASAP..and do all they can to work with your Insurance.I thank God for Doctors like this...not many as kind and truely dedicated, to stop at nothing to help get you to understand, your respondsabilities,to help yourself, as he medically finds the best pain manegment..to work with your life style changes from pain,sleepless nights, injuries,stress...that may complicate your pain levels.I had had many losses in my life and surgeries, and injuries, and cancers, with long chemo treatments, he has seen me thru them all...and still he amazes me, when I feel there is no way , this time is the worse....he endlessly works and works..to get my pain under a better control. Know that I forever and ever will have pain .. a level 4 in pain...is far better than a 10 or 8..and I have lived through all levels.I promise if you give him a chance of 3 months you will see what your part is , to help his part work ...you will be writting the same ..validation, of major differences Doctor Michael Perilstein, has made to help you live a more producttive life.I never knew there was a place to leave a review , till I was looking up this info to send a friend...Doctor Peirlstein's address and phone number on facebook , in hopes he could help her as he has forever helped me, well for the last 19 years.Thank You for your time reading the truth, I never would have taken so much typing this, if it wasn't the gospel TRUTH.God Bless Youand Feel Better SoonTell them SueAnn Gerasfrom Reading Pa sent you..they all know me welland one day you will too , know them all well.

|  Answer to my prayers  |  show details
by Maryann Leister on Aug 5th, 2010

I first met Dr. Perilstein about 5 years ago when I was diagnosed with Lupus. The day I had my appointment was a very dark day for me as I was dealing with a rash that had spread over my entire body in 4 weeks and that day had made it to my face. I seriously was on the verge.....Dr. Perilstein has the best bedside manner and assured me that we would get the problem under control. I have been in remission for 4 years and off my meds for a year and a half. He is truely the answer to my prayers, I recommend him to anyone that needs a rheumatologist.

|  The Doctor is IN and LISTENING  |  show details
by Happy Patient! on Jul 29th, 2010

What a relief to meet a doctor that doesn't treat you like a number. With great care and compassion, Dr. Perilstein listens to you, and answers your questions with full explanations of what is going on with your body. He walks you through everything he is doing to put you at ease if you need an injection. He makes it very easy to understand what he is doing and is extremly thorough. He is very much in tune with his patients and is A#1 in my book.

|  Knowledge & compassion  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2010

Living with RA can be debilitating, searching for the right treatment overwhelming, navigating the healthcare world frustrating, finding the right doctor...priceless! Dr Perilstein is the perfect combination of knowledge and compassion...the best partner for this journey.

|  show details
Mar 3rd, 2010

The BEST rheumatologist around. You will NEVER find a better doctor!

|  show details
Mar 1st, 2010

The most caring and thorough doctor I have ever known.