A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Perley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Perley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Perley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Perley graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Perley has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jerome Perley MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Perley practice?
- Dr. Michael Perley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Perley practices Internal Medicine near Lakewood, CA.
See Lakewood Internists.