A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Perley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Perley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Perley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Perley graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Perley has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 9 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans