A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Perlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Perlman is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Perlman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlman graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Perlman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Perlman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Perlman practice?
- Dr. Michael Perlman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Perlman practices Emergency Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Emergency Physicians.