A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Perlstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Perlstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Perlstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlstein graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perlstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perlstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Perlstein practice?
Dr. Michael Perlstein practices Pediatrics near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Pediatricians.