A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Perreault:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Perreault, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perreault has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Madigan Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Perreault MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Perreault practice?
- Dr. Michael Perreault has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Perreault practices Emergency Medicine near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Emergency Physicians.