Learn more about Dr. Michael Perrotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Perrotti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Perrotti, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perrotti graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Perrotti has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Saratoga Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Perrotti FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Perrotti practice?
- Dr. Michael Perrotti has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Perrotti practices Urology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Urologists.