Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Perrotti
Dr. Michael Perrotti, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Albany, NY. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Perrotti is affiliated with Albany Memorial Hospital, Saratoga Hospital and Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus. Dr. Perrotti has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Perrotti has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Michael Perrotti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, NY.