inactive

Michael Perrotti Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 2nd, 2016
Wonderful doctor and his staff. I highly recommend him! He puts his patients first and makes sure you have all the information.

May 17th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Perrotti for several years. I would not hesitate to recommend him to everyone I know. He takes his time with each of his patients and makes sure their needs are met. I feel that he was a life saver for me. He is knowledgeable and caring. His office staff goes out of their way to make sure the patients are relaxed. I would rate his care and staff A+

March 31st, 2016
The man is better than good.
Michael Perrotti not only a skilled physician but also a caring individual, sufficiently comfortable in himself enabling him to better relate to his patients.

January 4th, 2016
Bladder Cancer
I found Dr. Perrotti to be an exceptional doctor. I've had to see him several times over the course of a year due to bladder cancer. He performed a successful radical cystectomy. I wouldn't trust anyone else. He never rushes through an exam and takes the time to talk with me. His bedside manner when I was hospitalized was terrific. He was always available to me if I needed him. His staff is friendly, courteous and professional.

June 26th, 2015
Terrible choice of a doctor
Dr. Perroti & his staff do not respond in a timely fashion and are certainly not a doctor that I will be going back to. Their bedside manner is nothing spectacular and they need to work on their staff before considering themselves a practice that can actively treat patients correctly. They are terrible at time management and how to manage pain symptoms.

February 23rd, 2015
Run
He deserves 0 stars! DO NOT let him operate on you! Run as fast as you can!

February 19th, 2013
First time visiting a urologist
Great experience. Excellent bedside manner and very efficient and thorough in his evaluation. He did not rush to exam me and wanted to get a complete history. I could tell that he also did not want me to just follow-up to keep his clinic busy. He gave me the option to just call and talk to him on the phone if I didn't think I needed another follow-up. Trustworthy and honest. His staff was also very courteous and genuinely sociable.

November 23rd, 2009
Average
Waited three weeks for an appointment. Waited over an hour to be seen. Was here for a second opinion regarding kidney cancer, not sure the wait was worth it.

August 15th, 2009
Michael Perrotti, superstar
Dr. Perrotti takes his responsibilities very seriously and is passionate about his patients and work.