Dr. Michael Perrotti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Perrotti?

Experienced urology surgeon

Posted on November 5th, 2017

Dr. Perrotti was recommended to me by my radiation oncologist because he was experienced in the surgical procedure that I needed. He always gives me all the time and explanations that helps me allay any fears. I highly recommend him.

Great Doc

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

excellent care, explains things, has new equipment and a nice office

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

Wonderful doctor and his staff. I highly recommend him! He puts his patients first and makes sure you have all the information.

Posted on May 17th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Perrotti for several years. I would not hesitate to recommend him to everyone I know. He takes his time with each of his patients and makes sure their needs are met. I feel that he was a life saver for me. He is knowledgeable and caring. His office staff goes out of their way to make sure the patients are relaxed. I would rate his care and staff A+

The man is better than good.

Posted on March 31st, 2016

Michael Perrotti not only a skilled physician but also a caring individual, sufficiently comfortable in himself enabling him to better relate to his patients.

Bladder Cancer

Posted on January 4th, 2016

I found Dr. Perrotti to be an exceptional doctor. I've had to see him several times over the course of a year due to bladder cancer. He performed a successful radical cystectomy. I wouldn't trust anyone else. He never rushes through an exam and takes the time to talk with me. His bedside manner when I was hospitalized was terrific. He was always available to me if I needed him. His staff is friendly, courteous and professional.

Terrible choice of a doctor

Posted on June 26th, 2015

Dr. Perroti & his staff do not respond in a timely fashion and are certainly not a doctor that I will be going back to. Their bedside manner is nothing spectacular and they need to work on their staff before considering themselves a practice that can actively treat patients correctly. They are terrible at time management and how to manage pain symptoms.

Run

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

He deserves 0 stars! DO NOT let him operate on you! Run as fast as you can!

First time visiting a urologist

Posted on February 19th, 2013

Great experience. Excellent bedside manner and very efficient and thorough in his evaluation. He did not rush to exam me and wanted to get a complete history. I could tell that he also did not want me to just follow-up to keep his clinic busy. He gave me the option to just call and talk to him on the phone if I didn't think I needed another follow-up. Trustworthy and honest. His staff was also very courteous and genuinely sociable.

Average

Posted on November 23rd, 2009

Waited three weeks for an appointment. Waited over an hour to be seen. Was here for a second opinion regarding kidney cancer, not sure the wait was worth it.

Michael Perrotti, superstar

Posted on August 15th, 2009

Dr. Perrotti takes his responsibilities very seriously and is passionate about his patients and work.

Posted on July 31st, 2017