Dr. Michael Perry MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 13th, 2015
First visit. Was very impressed.
Very professional. He made me feel very comfortable and answered all my questions. Followed up with my exam results personally by phone. Will definitely return for next check up and would refer him to friends and/or family.

November 14th, 2012
Horrified by the Front Desk Receptionist
I have been to this office only for less than a year but have received a few procedures on a few occasions. Dr. Perry and the nurse have always been amazing, incredibly concerned with my needs and very professional. However, it is unfortunate that his front desk staff fall horribly short of the service he provides. I needed to be reimbursed for a sum of almost $1000 for something I paid for up front but my insurance later paid directly to the office. After many many unreturned calls to the front desk inquiring about my refund, the person that handles their insurance claims, etc. finally told me my check would be mailed in 2 weeks. Two months have passed and I still have no check in my hands, with countless calls to the front desk. I called today and she told me the check was mailed, and I expressed to her that I was upset about how long this had finally taken. She told me she didn't feel like talking to me, and HUNG UP on me immediately. I've never been anything but completely calm on the phone, and never even mentioned before about how long this was taking on previous calls. I called back, and I calmly told her that I found it unacceptable for a person that works the front of a specialist's office, an office specifically for the healthcare of women, to treat someone so unprofessionally that has been a patient and was assuming to continue as a patient. She set the phone down and ignored me, I heard her talking to other people. She told me she "didn't care" what I was saying when I asked why she couldn't just address the fact that I was hung up on in such an unprofessional way. I'm sorry to say that I simply can't give this office my business any further because the first person I interact with has such a horribly rude and unprofessional manner. I never had any issues with them before but I have seen a nasty side of this office and it's really unfortunate -- I really liked Dr. Perry.

March 10th, 2011
Good Doctor / Awful Staff
Staff is very unprofessional. 1st strike:I have been hung up on in mid-sentance on various occasions, kind of the standard now. 2nd strike:The receptionist assured me they had contacted/faxed my previous doctor to obtain records and when I followed up 1.5 month later to find out what was taking so long the other office said they never received a request for records. I again requested Dr.P staff to try again to fax request and after too many follow up phone calls/emails no requested was ever sent. I picked them up myself 3 months later.3rd strike: Dr. P's nurse provided me with instructions that my help someone with out my special needs. When I tried to explain to her how these instructions did not address my specific needs she acted defensive and insulted that I would question her directions.Don't get mad just, READ the chart!