A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Persaud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Persaud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Persaud graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Persaud has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael V Persaud DO is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael V. Persaud practice?
- Dr. Michael Persaud has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Persaud practices Gastroenterology near North Sioux City, SD.
See North Sioux City Gastroenterologists.