- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Persaud is Good. Dr. Persaud has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Persaud graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Persaud has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Persaud accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Persaud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael V. Persaud practice?
Dr. Michael Persaud practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near North Sioux City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Hawarden, IA and Sioux City, IA.
See North Sioux City Internists and North Sioux City Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Persaud, Dr. Mitch Persaud, Dr. Myles Persaud, Dr. Michal Persaud, Dr. Mickey Persaud, Dr. Miles Persaud