A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pesqueira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pesqueira, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Pesqueira graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Pesqueira has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Pesqueira MD is a male Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Pesqueira practice?
- Dr. Michael Pesqueira has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Pesqueira practices Dermatology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Dermatologists.