Dr. Michael Petr Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael Petr?

Posted on October 14th, 2016

Dr. Petr thoroughly explained my son's lumbar fusion surgery. He answered any questions or concerns we had and made us feel very comfortable and confident about my son's treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Petr.

Superb

Posted on October 12th, 2016

Dr. Petr is such an humble individual! A great human being! I would trust his medical advice even in the darkest tunnel of life!

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

I never got a call back after dropping off cd's of requested new Stat mri's and finally after multiple calls got a call back from his ARNP to be told that their is nothing that can be done for me. Was very excited during my one appointment with this doctor but the afterwards actions I got were not what was expected after I did all what was asked for me to do. I don't believe that is the doctor himself but more than likely his staff instead that did not properly handle my case and the seriousness of my situation. Was hoping for a better outcome

Posted on July 3rd, 2015

Did a great job but didn't spend much time with me before or after surgery

back pain gone!

Posted on January 6th, 2011

I had been to two other neurosurgeons in Jacksonville, who wanted to do a major surgery and I just didn't trust them. I was referred to Dr. Petr by my neurologist who said he would give me great care and an honest opinion. I knew that this was the doctor that was supposed to do my surgery. He did a much smaller surgery than the others wanted to, and my pain in the recovery room was gone! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, and thank God for an honest and skilled surgeon like you Dr. Petr!

best brain surgeon in town!

Posted on June 10th, 2010

Dr. Petr removed my daughter's brain tumor, she is doing perfect! Our family was going through the worst crisis and his kind bedside manner and excellent surgical skills made us whole again. Thank you Dr. Petr!

doc that cares

Posted on October 26th, 2009

Dr. Petr spends lots of time explaining illness and treatment. He is very honest about discussing risk and benefit of surgery before offering a surgical solution. He is also known to take walkin patients and transferes from refering docs. Now that is easy access.

He is the greates Dr.

Posted on May 5th, 2009

To me Dr Petr made my life woth living again. I went to see him with pain of 2 years an coun't move my neck i was ready to give up,but after 2hr surgery I was able to live pain free.It been 2 years since that day.An every day I open my eyes I thank God for putting him in my path. THANK YOU DR PETR AN ALL YOUR STAFF

Posted on October 26th, 2017