A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Petruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Petruso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Petruso, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Petruso graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Petruso has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Petruso MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Petruso practice?
- Dr. Michael Petruso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Petruso practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.