A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pettersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pettersen
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pettersen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pettersen, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettersen graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Pettersen has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Darby Pettersen MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Pettersen practice?
- Dr. Michael Pettersen has 15 office locations.
Dr. Michael Pettersen practices Pediatric Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Detroit Cardiologists.