A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pettersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pettersen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pettersen, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettersen graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Pettersen has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Pettersen MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Pettersen practice?
- Dr. Michael Pettersen has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Pettersen practices Pediatric Cardiology near Lone Tree, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO and Detroit, MI.
See Lone Tree Cardiologists.