Learn more about Dr. Michael Pettersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pettersen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pettersen
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Pettersen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pettersen, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettersen graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Pettersen has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Darby Pettersen MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Pettersen practice?
- Dr. Michael Pettersen has 15 office locations.
Dr. Michael Pettersen practices Pediatric Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Detroit Cardiologists.