Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pettersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pettersen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pettersen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettersen graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Pettersen has 21 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pettersen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Pettersen practice?
Dr. Michael Pettersen practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Lone Tree, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO and Denver, CO.
See Lone Tree Pediatricians and Lone Tree Cardiologists.