Cardiologist (heart), Pediatricians

10099 Ridgegate Pkwy
Ste 300
Lone Tree, CO 80124
303-860-9933
Locations and availability (7)

|  Highly Recommend  |  show details
by Kaitlyn Williams-Adams on Dec 4th, 2008

Dr. Pettersen has been following my son Kolton since birth, and also my brother-in-law, Bryce, leading up to, and following his last heart surgery. Kolton and his uncle both have, Tetralogy of Fallot, a congential heart defect. Dr. Pettersen was very helpful, and informative during the whole process of having a sick baby at home, going through his surgery (at 4 mos of age), and into his followup care. He sat down with us as long as we needed him to, at every appointment, and during his "rounds" while Kolton was in the hospital, in order for him to answer our endless questions, and reassure us that Kolton was in good hands. He was helpful with giving recommendations as to how to care for Kolton in the day-to-day living, and scares of having a newly post-op baby at home. We are endlessly grateful to Dr. Pettersen, and will sadly be having to leave his care, as my husband is in the Army, and we will be moving this spring. I wish we could take this pediatric cardiologist with us, as I am unsure of my trust in any other doctor for this specific care of our son.Deffinatly if you are in need of his specialty, consider seeing him. He's fabulous at what he does.Kaitlyn (Kolton's Mommy)