A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pettinelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pettinelli
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pettinelli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettinelli graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Pettinelli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Deer River Health Care Center
- Virginia Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Pettinelli MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Pettinelli practice?
- Dr. Michael Pettinelli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Pettinelli practices Family Medicine near Ely, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia, MN.
See Ely Family Physicians.