A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Petty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Petty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Petty, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Petty graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Petty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hill Regional Hospital
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- Columbus Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Petty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Petty practice?
Dr. Michael Petty practices Family Medicine near Waco, TX.
See Waco Family Physicians.