Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Rejection show details Rejection
by Max on Jan 9th, 2015

I called to set an appointment with Dr. Petty as a new patient. I was told by a staff member that he is not taking any new patients over the age of 50. Really?

personal evaluation show details personal evaluation
by Donald and Melinda Arney on Oct 15th, 2013

Dr. Petty has been our family doctor aprox. 8 yrs.and is a valuable asset to the profession and to us as a family. I believe he takes personal pride and care in his profession,his staff,facility and patients. I dont know where I would begin to look for another like him.

Excellent Dr. show details Excellent Dr.
Jan 30th, 2012

Dr. Petty spends more than adequate time with each patient and does a very thorough exam. He follows up with care and actually calls his patients personally to check on their progress. I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of a Dr. I wouldn't trade him for anyone else :)

by Barbara Redding on Jan 13th, 2011

Once more you were there for us both. We have never had the pleasure of such a caring doctor who is so geniunely concerned about our well being. As patients 66 and 69 years of age we rate him number one.

concerns show details concerns
Jan 2nd, 2010

dr petty is an outstanding physician and i would recommend him to my friends. he is very pleasant when greeting you at the time of your appointmnet. my only concern was that he did not return a phone call when i needed to talk to him. otherwise he is great

Oct 14th, 2009

Excellant Dr. who takes time to visit with the patient and does a thorough examination. I highly recommend this Dr.