Family Physicians
Hillcrest Family Health Center
7300 Bosque Blvd
Waco, TX 76710
254-202-2600
Locations and availability (2)

|  personal evaluation  |  show details
by Donald and Melinda Arney on Oct 15th, 2013

Dr. Petty has been our family doctor aprox. 8 yrs.and is a valuable asset to the profession and to us as a family. I believe he takes personal pride and care in his profession,his staff,facility and patients. I dont know where I would begin to look for another like him.

|  Excellent Dr.  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2012

Dr. Petty spends more than adequate time with each patient and does a very thorough exam. He follows up with care and actually calls his patients personally to check on their progress. I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of a Dr. I wouldn't trade him for anyone else :)

|  show details
by Barbara Redding on Jan 13th, 2011

Once more you were there for us both. We have never had the pleasure of such a caring doctor who is so geniunely concerned about our well being. As patients 66 and 69 years of age we rate him number one.

|  concerns  |  show details
Jan 2nd, 2010

dr petty is an outstanding physician and i would recommend him to my friends. he is very pleasant when greeting you at the time of your appointmnet. my only concern was that he did not return a phone call when i needed to talk to him. otherwise he is great

|  show details
Oct 14th, 2009

Excellant Dr. who takes time to visit with the patient and does a thorough examination. I highly recommend this Dr.