Dr. Michael Petty DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Waco, TX

October 4th, 2016
Great Doc
He is a wonderful doctor and human being.

February 2nd, 2016
Dr. Petty is one of the best doctors I've seen. He is patient and willing to listen as well as explain in terms that are easy for a non-medical person to understand.

January 9th, 2015
Rejection
I called to set an appointment with Dr. Petty as a new patient. I was told by a staff member that he is not taking any new patients over the age of 50. Really?
Doctor's Response

I am responding in apology for the incorrect information provided to you, the patient by the previous office staff who are no longer employed by me, and I assure you that I have never restricted my practice to any patients based upon age descrimination. I am aware that certain physicians may decide to restrict their practice to a younger population of patients, and I personally have always disagreed with that approach, and I have remained loyal and dedicated to accepting all new patients interested in joining my practice. I have recently decided to leave the previous group practice and now offer a membership based private practice to all new patients interested in receiving quality healthcare with emphasis on providing same day, on time office visits with extended exam times of up to 30 minutes or longer as needed

October 15th, 2013
personal evaluation
Dr. Petty has been our family doctor aprox. 8 yrs.and is a valuable asset to the profession and to us as a family. I believe he takes personal pride and care in his profession,his staff,facility and patients. I dont know where I would begin to look for another like him.

January 30th, 2012
Excellent Dr.
Dr. Petty spends more than adequate time with each patient and does a very thorough exam. He follows up with care and actually calls his patients personally to check on their progress. I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of a Dr. I wouldn't trade him for anyone else :)

January 13th, 2011
Once more you were there for us both. We have never had the pleasure of such a caring doctor who is so geniunely concerned about our well being. As patients 66 and 69 years of age we rate him number one.

January 2nd, 2010
concerns
dr petty is an outstanding physician and i would recommend him to my friends. he is very pleasant when greeting you at the time of your appointmnet. my only concern was that he did not return a phone call when i needed to talk to him. otherwise he is great

October 14th, 2009
Excellant Dr. who takes time to visit with the patient and does a thorough examination. I highly recommend this Dr.