Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Petzar
Dr. Michael Petzar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with another office in Omaha, NE. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology, Pathology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Petzar is affiliated with Creighton University Medical Center and Highland Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Petzar has the following 3 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Petzar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Robert Colbert
Seattle, WA 0.36 mi18
Dr. Christopher Maeda
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Seattle, WA 0.50 mi16
Dr. Rodney Terasaki
Seattle, WA 0.50 mi34