A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pevzner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pevzner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pevzner graduated from Minsk Medical Institute.
Dr. Pevzner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Pocono Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael I Pevzner MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Pevzner practice?
- Dr. Michael Pevzner has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Pevzner practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.