A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pevzner is Good. Dr. Pevzner has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pevzner graduated from Minsk Medical Institute.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pevzner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Methodist Hospital
- Pocono Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pevzner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pevzner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Pevzner practice?
Dr. Michael Pevzner practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Pevzner, Dr. Micheal Pevzner, Dr. Michel Pevzner, Dr. Mickey Pevzner, Dr. Miguel Pevzner, Dr. Mike Pevzner