Dr. Michael Peyser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Peyser?

July 24th, 2017

Warning

Dr Peyser is a fine surgeon but I had serious problems with the plastic surgeon he choose to assist him in my mastectomy reconstruction. I trusted Peyser to have a qualified surgeon on his team, which did not happen in my case. The plastic surgeon Kamaljot Singh left me disfigured and in severe pain. I had to arrange another plastic surgeon to repair the damage. I foreced to undergo another painful surgery that would of been not necessary if Singh was a competent plastic surgeon.

January 6th, 2017

Highly Recommend!

Diagnosed with BC, I did a lot of research and consults with other doctors, highly recommend Dr. Peyser. Kind, Caring and Meticulous. Took a lot of time explaining and talking about options with me, always feel good leaving his office. Staff is wonderful as well.

August 6th, 2016

I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon! Loved that he was matter of fact didn't sugar coat anything. He took his time to explain. Left office with a good feeling. Definitely would recommend for breast surgery!

June 22nd, 2016

Great!

Dr. Peyser is a wonderful doctor I would recommend him to anyone that has to go through breast cancer from diagnosis to surgery to after care. He is caring and compassionate and very particular about all of the details of your care!

May 4th, 2016

Dr Peyser is an excellent caring Doctor. He called me at home to see how I was doing.

June 18th, 2012

Excellent

If you care very much for your health, have some surgical needs and belong to cancer risico group you cannot find the better doctor in Hampton Roads eria as dr.Michael Peyser and his stuff.I am very sorry to heard doctor Peyser is leaving this eria and moving to Buffalo, but I am wishing him all the best on his future jorney!Thanks dr.Peyser for all your care!

May 11th, 2011

So glad I was directed to see Dr. Peyser

I am so grateful to have Dr. Peyser as my surgeon. He spent gracious time with me during my diagnosis and before surgery and afterwards as well. He called to follow up and made what was a scary thing for me easy to undergo because I knew exactly what to expect. Now with a second surgery necessary, I couldn't ask for a finer Dr. and I am at peace knowing he will be there to look after me. A fine man and a gentleman.

July 7th, 2010

I was surprised that I did not receive a post surgery phone call from Dr. Peyser or his staff.

April 29th, 2010

Dr. Peyser is a gifted surgeon who agressively champions his patient's needs.

March 22nd, 2009

he seems like a caring good guy

March 26th, 2017